Was zum Geier machen wir eigentlich hier? ^^

Was denken Diskordier, und wenn ja wie viele?
fehlgeleitet
Ausgetreten|Ausgetreten|Ausgetreten

Re: Was zum Geier machen wir eigentlich hier? ^^

Beitrag von fehlgeleitet »

ich bin gerade dabei sämtliche forenbeiträge mit raffinierten statistischen methoden auszuwerten.

bald habe ich euer rätsel gelöst.

und dann werde ich .... HARHARHAR das könnt ihr euch ja schon denken
"Die Lehre vcn Marx ist allmächtig, weil sie wahr ist" (Lenin)

"Ideologiekrtiker setzen alle Hebel in Bewegung, um die Leute davon abzubringen, an eine jüdisch-bolschewistische Weltverschwörung zu glauben; wir derweil arbeiten an eben dieser." (Marlon Grohn)
Bwana Honolulu
Hausmeistens|Hausmeister|Hausmeisterin
Disorganisation: Aktion 23, Zimmer523, GEFGAEFHB, ddR, Fractal Cult, EHNIX, The ASSBUTT
Pronomen: er/ihm

Beitrag von Bwana Honolulu »

Gute Idee, aber du hast eine der wichtigsten Regeln eins der wichtigsten Prinzipien eine der grundlegendsten Ideen einen meiner Standard-Sprüche über das Forum missachtet:
Es gibt immer mindestens noch ein verstecktes Unterforum, auf das du keinen Zugriff hast. %D
Wenn ich schon der Affe bin, dann will ich der Affe sein, der dem Engel auf's Maul haut. XD
‒✴△♀ ✴ө△ʘ!
Seine Quasarische Sphärizität, der Bwana Honolulu,
Überbefehlshabender des Selbstmordkommandos Ω,
Herrscher über alles, alles andere und wieder nichts,
Urgroßpapapapst und Metagottkaiser in Zimmer523,
Grand Admirakel der berittenen Marinekavallerie zur See,
Reichsminister für Popularpodicifikation,
Hüter des Heiligen Q.
fehlgeleitet

ich arbeite dran

"Ideologiekrtiker setzen alle Hebel in Bewegung, um die Leute davon abzubringen, an eine jüdisch-bolschewistische Weltverschwörung zu glauben; wir derweil arbeiten an eben dieser." (Marlon Grohn)
Bwana Honolulu
Disorganisation: Aktion 23, Zimmer523, GEFGAEFHB, ddR, Fractal Cult, EHNIX, The ASSBUTT

Du brauchst mehr Feenstaub. ;-P
Wenn ich schon der Affe bin, dann will ich der Affe sein, der dem Engel auf's Maul haut. XD
‒✴△♀ ✴ө△ʘ!
Hüter des Heiligen Q.
fehlgeleitet

Bwana Honolulu hat geschrieben:Du brauchst mehr Feenstaub. ;-P
das sowieso :-)

Bwana Honolulu

Gerade auf tumblr:
cramulus hat geschrieben:
bwansen hat geschrieben:
belovedcharizard hat geschrieben:I just discovered something called Discordianism a few minutes ago and right now I can’t tell whether it’s a parody religion, actual insane cult, or elaborate collaborative art movement.

If anyone would like to swing by and help clarify things for me that would be just great.
Basically, Discordianism is a pot (in this context, “a pot”, not “pot”). You can cook noodles or soup in it. You can transport stuff in it, even liquid stuff that would otherwise run through your fingers. You can wear it like a hat when it rains, or not. You may sit down on it and have a rest. You can play drums on it. In some cases, you may climb into it and use it as a boat. And you can bash someone in the face with it, breaking their jaw. Also, you may use it as a spare tire, but that’s advanced engineering.

You ask whether it’s a parody religion, an actual insane cult or an elaborate collaborative art movement, and I tell you these things aren’t mutually exclusive. And these three are not the only ones. Discordianism may be total bogus, absolute bullshit, or it may be the ultimate, universal and final answer. For a Discordian, sometimes one aspect or another is prevalent (while all aspects are, somehow, true (also, somehow, false (also, somehow, meaningless))). You have to find out which aspects are important for you, maybe you will have to decide, to choose for yourself, or maybe Eris will do that for you.

If you wanna delve deeper into this: Good luck, @belovedcharizard!

Also, congratulations! You’re a Pope now.

Bild

(Popecard without pronouns by toa267)
We’re a cult.

Turn back while there’s still time. Run while you still have legs.

My dad warned me not to get involved with cults. No joke, this happened about 18 years ago. I was carrying a printout of the Principia Discordia and I was trying to tell him how cool it was, and he brushed me off and told me not to join cults.

I would go through the occult phase of being a chaos mage, firing off sigils, communicating with the Godhead, fancying myself a wizard. Years later I would receive a well-needed slap in the face from other Discordians, and it would make realize how fucking silly all of that was, and how I was just coasting on a quicksand of magical thinking.

I would go through a preachy phase, an absurdist phase. I would spend seven years as an active poster at the principiadiscordia.com forums, becoming a moderator and community wrangler, and eventually step back out of exhaustion and frustration. I would start crazy art projects like Postergasm, Omgasm, the Erister Egg Hunt, and a magazine called Intermittens. I would work on a fascinating pamphlet called the Black Iron Prison. I would co-write the Chao te Ching, a Discordian book based on a Taoist book. To celebrate the 50th anniversary of Discordianism, I would put together a book called the Et Cetera Discordia. I would post 500,000 dick jokes. I would get mad at myself, and others.

I would create the the @fractalcult which was half philosophy, half art project. I would fly out to Portland Oregon for Esozone and meet some Discordians and give them wacky stickers.

I would find myself having rented out a reputedly haunted house in Connecticut in order to host a Discordian party. People showed up from all over the US, and one guy from the Netherlands. The booze and pot was flowing. We laughed all weekend.

I would live in two different apartments styled as Discordian cabals - the OBNOXIOUS JERK CABAL in Stamford CT, and the Main Way Monastery and Waffle House, in Tarrytown NY. The Main Way would become its own little religion I followed for 4 years.

So like, back to the original point – don’t get involved with cults. They will fuck you up.
‒✴△♀ ✴ө△ʘ!
Hüter des Heiligen Q.
Antworten