Discordian Boomtime Cabal

Forum für die Bekanntgabe der Gründung, Neugründung, Vereinigung, Spaltung, Verschiebung, Konstituierung, Dekonstituierung, Rekonstituierung, etc. neuer oder bestehender diskordischer Kabale(n).
Antworten
Bwana Honolulu
Hausmeistens|Hausmeister|Hausmeisterin
Disorganisation: Aktion 23, Zimmer523, GEFGAEFHB, ddR, Fractal Cult, EHNIX, The ASSBUTT
Pronomen: er/ihm
Discordian Boomtime Cabal

Beitrag von Bwana Honolulu »

cramulus hat geschrieben:Bild

I am starting a Discordian Cabal for people who seek out the creative trip. It’s a facebook group - please message me if you want access - and link me to something you created. It could be art, music, writing, whatever! I want to get a taste of your creative trip.

This is what we’re about:
We’re a discussion group! Please help make this a cool and interesting place to chat. Topics do not have to be explicitly “Discordian”. If you post a link, please say something about it. And above all, don’t be a dick.

We’re a project group! The creative trip is about making stuff together. We want to get involved with your projects, pranks, games, and writing hooks. Ultimately, I would love for us to publish something as a group.

We’re sticking apart together! The big Discordian Society groups get flooded with trolling & shitposting. We’re building an island where it doesn’t work like that.

This is your Boomtime! The sun is up. It’s time to roll up your sleeves and start giving a shit about things again.

This is Discordia! We’ve been around for over 50 years. Are we just some leftover 1970s in-joke? Or does the Discordian perspective have something that is badly needed in the year 2015? Let’s take a close look at Discordia and filter it, distill it, bottle it, and get crunk on it
Ist nichts für mich, weil... Facebook ist wie Fußpilz und Steuererklärung zusammen und so. Aber wenn's wen von euch interessiert?
Wenn ich schon der Affe bin, dann will ich der Affe sein, der dem Engel auf's Maul haut. XD
‒✴△♀ ✴ө△ʘ!
Seine Quasarische Sphärizität, der Bwana Honolulu,
Überbefehlshabender des Selbstmordkommandos Ω,
Herrscher über alles, alles andere und wieder nichts,
Urgroßpapapapst und Metagottkaiser in Zimmer523,
Grand Admirakel der berittenen Marinekavallerie zur See,
Reichsminister für Popularpodicifikation,
Hüter des Heiligen Q.
Antworten