Discordian Moon Chants

Ihr sprecht in fremden Zungen. Wollt ihr noch mehr Zungen? Hier gibt es mehr Zungen.
Antworten
Cpt. Bucky Saia
Warlord der Herzen|Warlord der Herzen|Warlady der Herzen
Disorganisation: Comapony Kabale, Starfish Cabal, Company, D.A.D.

Discordian Moon Chants

Beitrag von Cpt. Bucky Saia »

Discordian Moon Chants

Bild

A ritual to awaken your inner animal powers.

When the full moon shines, go to a glade in the forest you can also do the ritual in the city park or on the highway but in nature it works best.

Take off your clothes.

Stand in a comfortable position. Relax and recite the following:

Eris Discordia, I came here to activate my powers that have been within me since time immemorial. Chaos is nature and nature is chaos and I am nature and you are chaos. Hail Eris Discordia.

Breathe in and out deeply and relax.

Now step into a squatting position and clench your hands to your fists. One you lay on your chest, the other you put in the ground below you.
Close your eyes, lower your head to your chest, breathe deeply and evenly, imagine yourself roaming through the woods as a human being thousands of years ago, absolutely free and unbound, one with nature.

Quiet whispering:

Eris Discordia, I'm here. Visualize how your breasts glow softly and speak A

Eris Discordia I am nature. Visualize how the light slowly spreads until your neck shines and says O

Eris Discordia gives me the elemental power of chaos. Visualize now how the light spreads to your eyes and breaks out of it, saying U

Chant: I'm a naked monkey. I'm nature. Nature is chaos.

Increase in volume until you feel the power. Until you feel how it wants to break out of you. Then you suddenly point your arms sideways backwards, chest out, head in the neck, look at the moon and repeat in howling tone AOU (spoken Ahuuuuuuuuu!).

Relax, feel the animal, chaotic energy that is now in you and enjoy nature.
"Wir sind nicht der Abschaum. Wir sind der schillernde, toxische Schleim der auf dem Abschaum schwimmt ..."
Seine Spektralität Cpt. Bucky "Saia" Sternentänzer
alias Papst Cerrynt Eiledol von Welodd alias Nede E Lym von Leng alias Baktus Paradonti alias Dr. Dromis Seth, Master Phool im Outer Space, (Mitbe)Gründer der Univers-City of Sockovia, Moonman Winter Dream, aus der dritten Vergangenheit, General Error der Invasionstruppen, Captain der ersten erisischen Kompanei westlich von Osten, Hüter des hailigen GNARV und anderer nutzloser Dinge, Dunkelelfischer Bischof von Betty, Vorstand der Company auf Lebenszeit, Ernenner des Fonsis auf Zeit, der während eines Bades ehrenhaft erleuchtete, Beschützer des rauchenden Orakels am Stiel, exzellenter Züchter der feinsten Flugaffen nördlich von Reykjavík, Eiliger Hailigenpfleger der Aktion 23, (Er)Finder des Starfish Mythos, Transluzenter Geheimniskrämer und unter der Hand Händler, Schieberkönig der Unwissenden, Verfasser von nicht geschriebenen Werken, autorisierter Verkäufer von "Das LichtTM" und "SeelenheilTM", eingeweihter Oberanti der D.A.D. sowie Pharao Hypothep alias Pharao Pontifex zu Popanz von Paranoia Panoptikum, Bürokrat im Büro für Zweckentfremdung, Anwender von Methoden, Knazler und freier Beratzer auf Schloß Gammelot in Mottrop´s Tradition, Vorsichtsratsaufstand im Konglomerat, Eidechsenkönig und Universalgott Nr. 5
Antworten