Werbung, Spam, Abzocke und Fnord

"Das Weihnachtsfest, so wie jedes Jahr, das Fest der Feste, wie wunderbar... Heil Satan."
Apfelsator
Ehrwürdiges Elternteil|Ehrwürdiger Vadder|Ehrwürdiger Mudder
Disorganisation: Populäre Diskordische Folksvront, Zentralkomitee einiger Diskordier

Re: Werbung, Spam, Abzocke und Fnord

Beitrag von Apfelsator »

Ist zwar so ähnlich wie die vorherige aber egal:
Betreff: Re: New Message. Read.
Von: "Stephen Wier" <[email protected]>
An:
Datum: 14.12.11 06:38:01

Dear Friend,

I am Stephen Weir, an Attorney by profession from Republic of Togo, Senior Advocate of Togo, (S.A.T).

It might interest you to know that I have a deceased client that bears the same surname with you.

Mr A I.(your last name) came to Togo in 1988 and was working with Shell Development company, Lome Togo.

In 1996 Before his death, I assisted him in making a 15years fixed deposit worth $9.5M which has now Matured to USD$21M payment by the financial institution.

The bank has notified me to provide the next of kin or have the account Confiscated within the next 60 official working days.

I am contacting you for two reasons. Firstly, you both have the same last name, which makes the claim most credible. Secondly, I strongly believe that the financial firm does not deserve to inherit the funds.With your permission, I wish to proceed to establish you as the next of kin/Beneficiary to my late client.

Do not be afraid as I am his representative attorney and stand the capability to provide all the necessary paperwork to back up this claim until the funds are released to you, We will split.

As it is currently valued at US$21M USD. I intend to split the total US$21M USD with you equaly 50%/50%, after deducting any expenses that comes up during the process of this transaction and thereafter i shall invest my own share in real estate business in your country. Let’s work this out for I have all the documents to prove you as the heir to my deceased client. If this is against your principles, I do humbly apologize and please do keep very secret.

Kindly get back to me with your;

Full name.....................
Age.................
Country........................
Telephone number...................
Profession........................

I look forward to hearing from you if you are ready to proceed on this transaction.

Best regards,

Barrister Stephen Weir
Senior Advocate of Togo, (S.A.T).
[align=center]Ⓚ
Alle Rechte verdreht.

Gründer und selbsternannter Papst der Populären Diskordische Folksvront PDF
Mitwisser des Geheimnisses bei der Sache mit den blauen Orangen und rosa Elefanten
Mitglied im Plenum des Zentralkomitees einiger Diskordier ZED[/align]
Apfelsator
Disorganisation: Populäre Diskordische Folksvront, Zentralkomitee einiger Diskordier

Beitrag von Apfelsator »

Betreff: ISABEL JOSE
Von: "isabel jose"
An:

I am Mrs. Isabel Jose from Spain married to Mr. Joe Armstrong from Sierra Leone for eleven years
now, we have three kids, and I am the manager of bills and exchange at the foreign remittance department
of Caixa Catalunya Bank here in Barcelona, Spain. I have a business proposal which I believe that
will be a very Good opportunity for both of us so I decided to contact you on this business opportunity
in our bank, the business is this I discovered an abandoned sum of 10.500m US dollars (Ten million
five hundred thousand united states dollars) in our safety deposit vault that belongs to one of our foreign
customer. Who died along with his entire family on 15th April 2005 in a ghastly motor accident along
Valencia express way. since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin
to come over and claim his money because the management can not release it unless somebody applies
for it as next of kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately I learnt that
all his family died alongside with him at the motor accident leaving nobody behind for the claim.

Since you have the same surname with this deceased customer you can easily make this deal with me
without any problem, I will give you all the secret information's of this deposit which will help you to
claim this money as the true next of kin. It is therefore upon this discovery that I decided to make this
business proposal to you so that the bank will release this money to you as the next of kin to the
deceased since nobody is coming for it and I don't want this money to go into the banks treasury as
unclaimed funds or declared to the government of Spain, once this is done the government of Spain
will confiscate the funds, which is not good for both of us instead its better for us to do the deal and
map out something for charity from the money and share the rest .I agreed that 40 % of this total money
will be for you as a foreign partner, in respect to your acceptance to do this business with me, while
60 % would be for me and my family. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to your
account as arranged, you must apply first to the bank as the next of kin of the deceased indicating your
interest of claim of your inherited funds, upon receipt of your reply through my above fax number, I will
send to you by fax the text of the application which you will send to the bank. I will not fail to bring to
your notice that this transaction is a hitch free that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all
required arrangements have been made perfectly.

Please take note my Husband is the only one that I have discussed this business with and we both
agreed to do this business with you, he answers my phone anytime I am at work or not around my
phone, for the security of this business, because of my position in the bank my phone might be
monitored. So I think that it's better to be discussing with my husband on the phone (+34 634 150 011)
while l should be arranging everything in the bank for smooth transaction. Please send to me
via my direct fax (+34 935 504 284) or email ([email protected]) immediately, your
telephone numbers, and your cell phone number your house telephone number, your private fax
number, for easy communication; I will call you as soon as I receive your mail with your full
information.

At this moment you should feel free to contact me through fax (+34 935 504 284) or
([email protected]) as soon as you receive this letter. You should understand that this
should be kept very confidential, let it be between you, me and my husband only. This is the only
way we can achieve success. I will level the whole arrangement here in the bank for the transfer
to be approved immediately. Please take note my husband is the only one that I have discussed
this business with and we both agreed to do this business with you.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Isabel Jose
[align=center]Ⓚ
Alle Rechte verdreht.

Mitwisser des Geheimnisses bei der Sache mit den blauen Orangen und rosa Elefanten
Apfelsator

Beitrag von Apfelsator »

Mal was neues:
Wonderful Valuable
Von: TAMMY <[email protected]>

Earn up to $ 2170 per month working part-time on your p c at home ... Find out how http://mdnowpage.pl.ua

thee, my best beloved, in some secure abode, it would not distress me
to die; but to abandon thee so, without protection, is sad indeed." She
replied, "Think not to leave me, dearest; our souls shall not be
parted; this sword will give me the means to follow thee." Zerbino's
last words implored her to banish such a thought, but live, and be true
to his memory. Isabella promised, with many tears, to be faithful to
him so long as life should last.

When he ceased to breathe, Isabella's cries resounded through the
forest, and reached the ears of a reverend hermit, who hastened to the
spot. He soothed and calmed her, urging those consolations which the
word of God supplies; and at last brought her to wish for nothing else
but to devote herself for the rest of life wholly to religion.

As she could not bear the thoughts of leaving her dead lord abandoned,The prince and his fair bride waited, by Orlando's request, near the
scene of the battle for three days, that, if Mandricardo should return,
they might inform him where Orlando would give him another meeting. At
the end of that time their anxiety to know the issue led them to follow
Orlando's traces, which led them at last to the wood where the trees
were inscribed with the names of Angelica and Medoro. They remarked how
all these inscriptions were defaced, and how the grotto was disordered,
and the fountain clogged with rubbish. But that which surprised them
and distressed them most of all was to find on the grass the cuirass of
Orlando, and not far from it his helmet, the same which the renowned
Almontes once wore.

Hearing a horse neigh in the forest, Zerbino turned his eyes in that
direction, and saw Brigliadoro, with the bridle yet hanging at the
saddle-bow. He looked round for Durindana, and found that famous sword,any passers-by, Zerbino inscribed on the bark this caution: "These are
the arms of the Paladin Orlando."

Having finished this pious work, he remounted his horse, and just then
a knight rode up, and requested Zerbino to tell him the meaning of the
trophy. The prince related the facts as they had happened; and
Mandricardo, for it was that Saracen knight, full of joy, rushed
forward, and seized the sword, saying, "No one can censure me for what
I do; this sword is mine; I can take my own wherever I find it. It is
plain that Orlando, not daring to defend it against me, has
counterfeited madness to excuse him in surrendering it."

Zerbino vehemently exclaimed, "Touch not that sword. Think not to
possess it without a contest. If it be true that the arms you wear are
those of Hector, you must have got them by theft, and not by prowess."without the scabbard, lying on the grass. He saw also the fragments of
Orlando's other arms and clothing scattered on all sides over the plain.

Zerbino and Isabella stood in astonishment and grief, not knowing what
to think, but little imagining the true cause. If they had found any
marks of blood on the arms or on the fragments of the clothing, they
would have supposed him slain, but there were none. While they were in
this painful uncertainty they saw a young peasant approach. He, not yet
recovered from the terror of the scene, which he had witnessed from the
top of a rock, told them the whole of the sad events.

Zerbino, with his eyes full of tears, carefully collected all the
scattered arms. Isabella also dismounted to aid him in the sad duty.
When they had collected all the pieces of that rich armor they hung
them like a trophy on a pine; and to prevent their being violated byImmediately they attacked one another with the utmost fury. The air
resounded with thick-falling blows. Zerbino, skilful and alert, evaded
for a time with good success the strokes of Durindana; but at length a
terrible blow struck him on the neck. He fell from his horse, and the
Tartar king, possessed of the spoils of his victory, rode away.

ZERBINO AND ISABELLA

Zerbino's pain at seeing the Tartar prince go off with the sword
surpassed the anguish of his wound; but now the loss of blood so
reduced his strength that he could not move from where he fell.
Isabella, not knowing whither to resort for help, could only bemoan
him, and chide her cruel fate. Zerbino said, "If I could but leave
[align=center]Ⓚ
Alle Rechte verdreht.

adleritey
Admin|Administrator|Administratrix

Beitrag von adleritey »

Did you know that Mohammad was a drunken, child molesting, cowardly pimp? The Ayatollahs and Terrorists do not want you to know the truth about Islam and promise to harm you if you tell anyone. Fight back and read this well written, totally funny, parody on the founding of the so-called religion.

The good non-biased reviews on Amazon.com "How Fatima Started Islam" are very accurate in describing this both laugh and insult per page well written novel featuring the always drunk proprietor of Mohammad's Saloon & Brothel. Still, available from Amazon.com and 234 truly funny pages at only $9.99. You will not be sorry, but do not import this book to the Middle East. The Terrorists DO NOT want you or anybody to read, publicize, promote,or purchase this book, they HATE the fact that this book exists and is being read. Buying this parody is not only sticking up for American freedom it is sending a big message to Islam.
¡¡
How Fatima Started Islam

Use this link to go to Amazon.com

See sample Chapters, the back cover showing Mohammad depicted after a 5 day bender (the terrorists hate this picture), read about the never sober Mohammad having sex with camels, pre-adolescent girls and boys, the terror, sneak attacks, killings, rapes, assassinations, mutilations, back stabbing and mental illness. No other book in the world is at all like this one. Strike a blow for American Freedom by reading it.

NOTE: There is a concerted and subtle effort to manipulate Americans from buying or reading the parody. A foreign based group, I'll call them 'the friends of Islam' are pressuring Amazon.com to cease selling the book and also to flood Amazon.com with bogus 'reviews' to dissuade Americans from purchasing it. In a two week period 40 'reviews' rushed in, mostly with non-Arab names, telling people how horrible, petty, stupid, poorly written etc. the book was and not to buy it. All 40 unanimously gave it the absolute lowest rating. It was obvious that each of the 'reviewers' had not bought or read the book, many proclaimed that they would not under any circumstances read an anti-Islam tome. From George III to Adolf Hitler many foreigners have tried to limit what Americans should be allowed to read. Protect the First Amendment and do not be dictated by the Ayatollahs of Damascus , Bagdad, and Tehran.
If you want to get removed from our mailing list, pls send email to [email protected] with the subject of " remove " you will be removed shortly . Sorry for the trouble we bring to you .
~adleritey

a world not of my making — yet a world of my design
so strange — and so familiar, but no matter
how distant in time or space
one constant remain chaos.
Bwana Honolulu
Hausmeistens|Hausmeister|Hausmeisterin
Disorganisation: Aktion 23, Zimmer523, GEFGAEFHB, ddR, Fractal Cult, EHNIX, The ASSBUTT
Pronomen: er/ihm

Beitrag von Bwana Honolulu »

Holla, geht ja gut ab. ^^
Wenn ich schon der Affe bin, dann will ich der Affe sein, der dem Engel auf's Maul haut. XD
‒✴△♀ ✴ө△ʘ!
Seine Quasarische Sphärizität, der Bwana Honolulu,
Überbefehlshabender des Selbstmordkommandos Ω,
Herrscher über alles, alles andere und wieder nichts,
Urgroßpapapapst und Metagottkaiser in Zimmer523,
Grand Admirakel der berittenen Marinekavallerie zur See,
Reichsminister für Popularpodicifikation,
Hüter des Heiligen Q.
Apfelsator

Beitrag von Apfelsator »

Was zur Hölle? :kopfkratz: XD
[align=center]Ⓚ
Alle Rechte verdreht.

adleritey
Admin|Administrator|Administratrix

Beitrag von adleritey »

mal anderer spam
~adleritey

a world not of my making — yet a world of my design
so strange — and so familiar, but no matter
how distant in time or space
one constant remain chaos.
Apfelsator

Beitrag von Apfelsator »

Ich bin mir gar nicht mal sicher ob das wirklicher "Spam" oder doch schon Fnord ist.
In meinen Spamfilter hingen zwei Nachrichten der "Deutschen Post"(wohlgemerkt ohne AG oder so) mit diesem Inhalt und jeweils einer ZIP-Datei als Anhang.
Das lustige ist das der kursive Text in der original Nachricht weiß ist und somit nicht wirklich zu erkennen.
Nachricht 1 hat geschrieben:Lieber Kunde,

Es ist unserem Boten leider misslungen einen Postsendung an Ihre Adresse zuzustellen.
Grund: Ein Fehler in der Leiferanschrift.
Sie konnen Ihre Postsendung in unserer Postabteilung personlich kriegen.
Anbei finden Sie einen Postetikett.
Sie sollen dieses Postetikett drucken lassen, um Ihre Postsendung in der Postabteilung empfangen zu konnen.

Vielen Dank!
Deutsche Post AG.

So completely discomfited were the Spaniards by this repulse, and so thoroughly at their ease were the besieged, that a soldier let himself down from the ramparts of the town for the sake of plundering the body of Captain Solis, who was richly dressed, and, having accomplished this feat, was quietly helped back again by his comrades from above.To the surprise of the besiegers, however, on the very next morning came a request from the governor of the city, Baron Hemart, to negotiate for a surrender. Alexander was, naturally, but too glad to grant easy terms, and upon the 7th of June the garrison left the town with colours displayed and drums beating, and the Prince of Parma marched into it, at the head of his troops. He found a years provision there for six thousand men, while, at the same time, the walls had suffered so little, that he must have been obliged to wait long for a practicable breach.
Nachricht 2 hat geschrieben:Lieber Kunde,

Es ist unserem Boten leider misslungen einen Postsendung an Ihre Adresse zuzustellen.
Grund: Ein Fehler in der Leiferanschrift.
Sie konnen Ihre Postsendung in unserer Postabteilung personlich kriegen.
Anbei finden Sie einen Postetikett.
Sie sollen dieses Postetikett drucken lassen, um Ihre Postsendung in der Postabteilung empfangen zu konnen.

Vielen Dank!
Deutsche Post AG.

Footnote 1: The author of a notice of Leibnitz, more clever than profound, in four numbers of the _Gentlemans Magazine_ for 1852, distinguishes between capacity and faculty.He gives his subject credit for the former, but denies his claim to the latter of these attributes. As if any manifestation of mind were more deserving of that title than the power of intellectual concentration, to which nothing that came within its focus was insoluble. A collection of all the works appertaining to Leibnitz, with all his own writings, would make a respectable library. We have no room for the titles of all, even of the more recent of these publications. We content ourselves with naming the Biography, by G. G.
AAAHHHH ich will wissen was in den ZIP-Dateien ist XD
[align=center]Ⓚ
Alle Rechte verdreht.

Bwana Honolulu
Hausmeistens|Hausmeister|Hausmeisterin
Disorganisation: Aktion 23, Zimmer523, GEFGAEFHB, ddR, Fractal Cult, EHNIX, The ASSBUTT
Pronomen: er/ihm

Beitrag von Bwana Honolulu »

Apfelsator hat geschrieben:AAAHHHH ich will wissen was in den ZIP-Dateien ist XD
Du brauchst 'nen Wegwerf-Rechner, wo sich Viren drauf austoben können. :roll: Und ich finde übrigens - abgesehen von den unsichtbaren Texten - auch das Wort "Leiferanschrift" großartig. XD
Wenn ich schon der Affe bin, dann will ich der Affe sein, der dem Engel auf's Maul haut. XD
‒✴△♀ ✴ө△ʘ!
Seine Quasarische Sphärizität, der Bwana Honolulu,
Überbefehlshabender des Selbstmordkommandos Ω,
Herrscher über alles, alles andere und wieder nichts,
Urgroßpapapapst und Metagottkaiser in Zimmer523,
Grand Admirakel der berittenen Marinekavallerie zur See,
Reichsminister für Popularpodicifikation,
Hüter des Heiligen Q.
Apfelsator

Beitrag von Apfelsator »

Ich lebe aus dem Müll, wo soll ich da einen zweiten....MOMENT! Ich hätte sogar einen alten von der Straße hier, ob der noch funktioniert?
Aber eigentlich wollte ich den irgendwann einmal aufmöbeln und "spenden"...hm XD

Kennst du das nicht? Steht doch auch immer auf dem Leiferschein des Leifermannes!
[align=center]Ⓚ
Alle Rechte verdreht.

Antworten